This detached, light, bright and spacious five/six bedroom home offers 2189 sq ft of well presented accommodation, a garage, ample off street parking and is tucked away at the end of a quiet private cul-de-sac but within easy walking distance of Lewes town centre. The landscaped rear garden is low maintenance and of a good size (circa 12m x 14m TBV) and the garage offers the possibility of conversion to a home office or workshop subject to the usual consents. The historical county town of Lewes provides a mainline railway station (London Victoria approx. 1 hour 10 mins) & an array of individual shops, restaurants & recreational facilities. The A27 to the south gives easy access to the A23/M23 & national motorway network.- Spacious six bedroom detached family home.
- Located at the end of a private cul-de-sac development.
- 21 ft Living room with feature fireplace and double doors leading to the garden.
- Separate dining room.
- Fitted kitchen with space for appliances and ample storage.
- Large utility room with fitted units, space for appliances and door providing alternative access to the property.
- Downstairs also features a useful cloakroom.
- 15 ft Master bedroom with en suite bathroom.
- The first floor features three further bedrooms all with fitted double wardrobes.
- Family bathroom with white fitted suite.- Second floor landing and study area with Velux windows and eaves storage.
- The second floor features two further bedrooms each with eaves storage and Velux windows offering views over the Lewes townscape and onto the countryside beyond.
- The exterior features a brick laid driveway with parking for two vehicles.
- Detached brick built garage with pitched roof and double doors.
- The front garden is laid to lawn with a brick pathway leading to the front door.
- The rear garden is of a good size, mainly laid to lawn with fenced borders, mature planting and a stepping stone path leading to a gate providing access to Barons Down Road.
- The garden also features two paved patios offering space for al fresco entertaining.
- Gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
- Energy Efficiency Rating: D.
- Viewings highly recommended. Read more
|Detached family home
||End of quiet cul-de-sac location
||Three reception rooms
|Modern fitted kitchen
||Generous sized garden
||Additional off road parking