This 3 bedroom much loved family home of approximately 843 sq ft (TBV) offers flexible accommodation with the addition of a 14 ft conservatory and good sized rear garden. Situated in the popular Landport area of Lewes it enjoys views of the glorious South Downs from the rear. Lee Road is conveniently situated within the Landport development of the historical county town of Lewes, enjoying views to the rear in part towards the South Downs. This mid terrace family home is located within walking distance of Lewes town centre with its comprehensive range of shopping facilities & mainline railway station (London Victoria 70 minutes). A regular bus service into the town centre also serves the area. No chain.- Three bedroom mid terrace family home of 843 sq ft.
- Situated in the popular Landport development.
- Within close proximity of the town centre & open Sussex countryside with views in part towards the glorious South Downs.
- Offers the potential for loft conversion subject to the relevant planning consents & permissions (TBV).
- Double glazing & gas central heating throughout.
- 15 ft living room with tiled fireplace and views over the front garden.
- Fitted kitchen with space for appliances, larder cupboard and enamel sink.
- Conservatory with views and access to a decked terrace and rear garden.
- The ground floor also features a useful cloakroom.
- Master bedroom with a cast iron fireplace and views to the rear towards the South Downs.- Further double bedroom overlooking the front garden.
Third bedroom with countryside views.
Family bathroom with white suite.
Landscaped rear garden with lawned area and ornamental pond.
Two terraces adjacent to the property provide space for al fresco entertaining.
Particularly private garden with mature trees and planting with fenced borders.
A gated passageway to the side of the property provides access to the rear garden.
No onward chain.
Viewings highly recommended. Read more
|3 bedroom mid terrace family home.
||Located in the popular Landport area of Lewes.
|Views in part towards the South Downs.
||15 ft Living Room.
||Family bathroom & ground floor cloakroom.
|Rear landscaped garden & terrace.
||Gas central heating & double glazing.