Book a Property Valuation

About the property

A Rare Opportunity to purchase a Modern, Ground Floor Flat with its own Private Entrance, Off Street Parking and use of a Communal Garden. Cooksbridge is less than 2 miles North from Lewes and benefits from a Mainline Railway Station. The Property is Offered for Sale with a 75% Shared Equity. Shared Equity differs from Shared Ownership and there is no rent payable for the outstanding 25% share. Instead the Shared Equity Firm receive their funds from the expected increase in value once the remaining 25% share is purchased. Owners are welcome to sell their 75% share at anytime and can purchase the remaining 25% share in full, or any increment leading up to 25% at anytime during their ownership. The Property was completed in 2019 and benefits from what is left of the 10 Year Guarantee. The building has been cleverly designed to appear as a terrace house but comprises of just 4 flats. The property enjoys its Own Private Entrance which opens into an Entrance Hall. A door then opens into the Open Plan Living Room and Kitchen. The Living Area enjoys views to the front and is completely open plan to the Kitchen. The Modern Fitted Kitchen has been finished in Gloss Cream colour and comprises of a range of cupboards and drawers with space for appliances. The Double Bedroom is of a generous size and features Views over the rear and the Communal Garden. The Modern Bathroom comprises of a white suite feating a Bath with Shower Over and glass screen door, Wash Hand Basin and WC. With Modern Grey tiled walls and floor. The Communal Garden is Beautifully Maintained with an array of colour full plants and shrubs and a generous lawned area. The Garden is of a Westerly Aspect and is accessed via a discrete gate and pathway at the end of the property. The Property also benefits from an Allocated Parking Space with further provisions for Guest Parking within the development. Share of Freehold with a 152 Year lease and a maintenance charge of approximately £755 per annum which includes buildings insurance. EPC Rating B Read more

Property at a glance

  • Shared Equity Property with a 75% Share for £172,500 with the Option to Purchase Outright
  • Modern Ground Floor Flat
  • Private Entrance
  • Allocated Off Street Parking
  • 1 Double Bedroom
  • Modern Open Plan Living and Kitchen
  • Modern Bathroom
  • Communal Garden
  • Popular Village Location
  • Share of Freehold

Contact agent

Contact agent

Lewes Estates

52 High Street

Lewes

East Sussex

BN7 1XE

United Kingdom

Tel: 01273 477377

sales@lewesestates.co.uk

Property Photos

Contact us

About us

With passion, unique marketing initiatives and the use of the latest technology we always strive to achieve the best possible price for your home. Every move we make is the beginning of something new, an exciting change. To be a part of that process is a highly rewarding experience.